New Delhi: Appeal has been issued by CM Yogi Adityanath regarding the prevention of violence and demonstrations in the state regarding CAA and NRC. CM Yogi has appealed to the Dharmacharyas and the enlightened class to join hands in the discharge of all the responsibilities of the people. He said that the religious and enlightened classes, while assisting the administration engaged in maintaining peace, should inform every citizen about the situation that the citizenship law is a guarantee of safety to every citizen of India. The Chief Minister has said that the government of the Center and the State is the government of every citizen. Trust the government and law and order. Do not get seduced by anyone. Do not take the law into your own hands. If there is any doubt in mind about the citizenship law, then instead of taking the law in hand, trust the statement of the Prime Minister, which he has said in the context of the citizenship bill. The Chief Minister said that the government is working on the basis of the policy of ‘Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas’. In all schemes, work is being done for the welfare of all, without discrimination, rising above caste, vote, religion. No injustice has been done to anyone in this government. People should not get seduced by anyone.
CM Yogi Adityanath 5 Important Appeals for Protest And Violence Against CAA and NRC
1. The religious and enlightened classes come forward and fulfill their responsibilities. The Dharmacharyas, enlightened classes join hands in establishing peace.
2. Citizenship law is a guarantee of the safety of every citizen of India.
3. The government of the Center and the state is the government of every citizen.
4. No person should be misled by anyone. No person should take the law in his hand
5. The government’s policy is everyone’s support, everybody’s development, everyone’s trust. The government is working on its own policy.