What is Word Processing ?
A word processor is a software package with the help of which we can create, modify, print and save a document faster than we can create by hand. Creating a document means typing from the keyboard, correcting spelling mistakes in the document, erasing and inserting words, adding sentences or paragraphs, and more.
Word processing has the following characteristics:
- Typed text can be easily modified.
- Words and sentences can easily be added, removed, and replaced.
- Paragraphs or text can be moved from one place to another.
- Margins and page lengths can be arranged as needed.
- Spelling checks and errors can be diagnosed with the spell check facility.
- Many documents can be merged.
- The same letter can be printed with different names and addresses using the mail merge facility.
ECC Memory –
ECC memory has full form- Error Correcting Code Memory. Whatever data store remains on the server, no matter the number of years it remains, the data remains the same and the reason is ECC Memory. The ECC memory checks any data before executing it to see if it is in the same position in which it was stored.
If the data is in a store condition then it executes it, otherwise if there is no data in the data store condition then it corrects it and then executes it. Not only this, ECC memory also saves the entire system from reboot, data crash and hangs.