What is Google Translate?, how to use?
What is Google Translate?
The name of Google service available for translating words, sentences, web pages and documents in one language into another language is – Google Translate
In this following video you can see a practical use of Google Translate, where a woman goes to a restaurant where no one knows English, but she is still able to order the dishes of her choice.
How to use google translate
To use Google Translate you have the following options:
- Go to this link in your computer browser – http://translate.google.co.in
- Use as a browser add-on installed on the computer
- Download Google Translate app on mobile: Go to your mobile app store and search by typing google translate.
What is the use of Google Translate?
1. Translating a word from one language to another
If you want to translate an English word from English to Hindi, or Hindi, then the easiest way to do this is:
Go to Google Search in your mobile computer
Write and submit <word> <language-1> to <language-2>
2. Translation of a sentence from one language to another
3. After translating to another language, tell it by speaking
For this, you have to click on the “speaker button” under your translation.
4. Save or share your translation
For this, you have to click on the “Star Button” made with your translation.
Apart from this, you can also share your translation on email, twitter or google plus using the “share button”.
6. Translate an entire website URA web page.
7. Type by speaking, then translate
8. Reading words and sentences written in other language in your language using mobile camera
- Choose your preferred language in the app,
- Then, click on the camera button of the app and focus the camera on words or sentences written in other languages.
- You will see those words and sentences in your language on your mobile screen
Using this feature, you can easily read names, instructions, etc. written in other languages at any place.